- Destinations Covered: Delhi - Agra - Jaipur - Delhi
- Duration: 05 Nights / 06 Days
Probably, no other theme tour besides Golden Triangle Tour can provide you with a full-fledged glimpse of India's royal and cultural heritage in such a short span. Golden Triangle In India well known golden triangle tour is a tourist circuit which Starting with Delhi tour and then Agra(including the Taj Mahal), and Jaipur. The Golden Triangle is now a well travelled route, hosting many of India's great cultural gems, and providing a good spectrum of the country's different landscapes.
The Golden Triangle is so called because of the triangular shape formed by the locations of New Delhi, Agra and Rajasthan on a map, but is occasionally expanded to include the wider geographical area of North India, most frequented by tourists.
- Guided tour of Delhi - Laxmi Narayan Temple, Parliament House, India Gate, Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Humayun's Tomb, Gandhi Memorial and Qutub Minar Complex
- Enjoy 'Dance of India Show' in the evening
- Guided trip to covering Agra Fort, Itmad-Ud-Daulah and Taj Mahal
- Guided trip to Fatehpur Sikri- Jama Masjid, Jodha Bai Palace, Birbal Bhawan, Panch Mahal and Buland Darwaza
- Guided tour of City Palace, Jantar Mantar, Nawab Sahab ki Haveli and the local bazaars
Day 01 : Delhi (Arrival)
Upon arrival in Delhi, meet our tour representative who'll escort you to the hotel pre-decided for your stay. Stay overnight in the hotel.
Day 02 : Delhi
Today, enjoy a full day sightseeing tour covering Laxmi Narayan Temple, Parliament House, India Gate, Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Humayun's Tomb, Gandhi Memorial and Qutub Minar Complex. In the evening, take delight in the 'Dances of India Show'. Stay overnight in the hotel.
Day 03 : Delhi - Agra
Today, in the morning, leave by road for Agra. Upon arrival in Agra, check into the hotel. Thereafter, enjoy sightseeing tour of Agra covering Agra Fort, Itmad-Ud-Daulah and Taj Mahal. Stay overnight in the hotel.
Day 04: Agra - Jaipur
In the morning, leave by road for Jaipur. On the way, halt at Fatehpur Sikri, the abandoned Mughal town. The attractions you will cover include Jama Masjid, Jodha Bai Palace, Birbal Bhawan, Panch Mahal and the Buland Darwaza. On reaching Jaipur, check into the hotel for night stay.
Day 05: Jaipur
Today, in the morning, enjoy an elephant ride to Amber Fort. In the afternoon, take a road trip to the Jaipur city covering City Palace, Jantar Mantar, Nawab Sahab ki Haveli and the local bazaars etc. Post sightseeing, return to the hotel for night stay.
Day 06: Jaipur - Delhi
Post breakfast in the morning, leave by road for Delhi. Upon arrival in Delhi, you will be transferred to the airport to board flight for onward journey.